Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Deck the Halls with Love- Lorraine Heath

Happy New Year!

I can't believe the holiday's are over and it is already 2013! Where did the time go? I had a much needed extended vacation and spent most of my downtime with my nose buried in my Kindle (in between chasing my almost two year old and four year old around at once). I read several great books and over the next few weeks I hope to get reviews posted for many of these awesome reads!

To start January off, I am going a little in reverse- I read an awesome novella by Lorraine Heath, Deck the Halls with Love and even though this novella is based around Christmas time it would be a great quick read anytime of the year!

In her first season Lady Merry fell in love with the Marquess of Chetwyn, but her heart was broken  when out of obligation he proposed to another.  Now it is the Christmas season, Lady Merry is engaged to another man, but Chetwyn is back after his previous engagement was broken. Chetwyn always loved Lady Merry, now he has to convince her to to choose him, because her love is the only Christmas present he wants to receive.

Fans of Lorraine Heath's Lost Lords of Pembrook series will enjoy being reunited with the Marquess of Chetwyn. This novella is full of emotion, the characters are well developed and you really find yourself hoping that Merry realizes how much Chetwyn loves her before it's too late!

This novella is available for Kindle and Nook for the bargain price of $1.99 and pre-order is available for the Mass Market Paperback to be released in January for $3.99.

Until next time...  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment