Wednesday, August 13, 2014

SHARK WEEK- An excerpt from Cynthia Sax- Sinful Rewards 2 to "get you in the mood"!

HAPPY SHARK WEEK! 

Bee, the heroine in Cynthia Sax's latest erotic novella collection encounters Shark Week fans on her commute to work...





This excerpt is from SINFUL REWARDS 2: A Billionaire and Bikers Novella... (insert creepy music they play as a shark approaches...) 

"The bus arrives six minutes late. It's crammed full of people. Painted faces are pressed against the steamed-up windows. I spot dorsal fins and giant foam fish, which can only mean one thing- it's Shark Week at the Shedd." Shark fans make Black Friday shoppers appear civilize, and these adversaries are locked in a to-the-death standoff, their hostility spiraling my anxiety skyward."

Looking for a HOT read to steam up your windows this week- make sure you add this to your list. I am a fan of Cynthia Sax before this series and now I find myself totally addicted once again!  She builds a story and the anticipation between the release of the next installment is delicious! I will be doing a full review of Sinful Rewards 2- on August 29th as part of my stop on the Tasty Book tour. If you haven't read the first part of this I suggest you one-click immediately!

Buy Links:
Part #1 & #2 are currently available. Parts #3 & 4 are available for preorder (#3 will be released on September 16th and #4 on October 14th- Part #4's cover will be revealed here on August 18th)!



Happy Reading & Happy Shark Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment