Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Got You, Babe by Jane Graves

Let me start by saying this is the first Jane Graves book I've ever read and it will certainly not be the last! The description of this book hooked me and I knew I wanted to read it right away, I didn't count on not being able to put it down for four hours (sorry about the late dinner kids :).

Renee is a fugitive on the run after being wrongly accused of armed robbery, and with an ogre of a bounty hunter on her heels she needs to get away somewhere fast.

John is a cop on leave just trying to take a break until a hot blonde with deep blue eyes walks into the place he is having dinner and offers him a night of amazing sex, IF he takes her home immediately.
His cop instincts kick in, but for some reason he can't turn down this woman...

After a run in with the bounty hunter, John finds himself saddled with Renee and resigned to turn her in.. but, the more time he spends with her the more he starts to believe in her innocence.. Will he choose to risk his career to help her, or will he turn her in and move on?

The action begins in the first chapter and will keep you turning the pages quickly until the end. There is passion, emotion and humor all bundled into an amazing package. I laughed, I cried and my heart swelled. I give this book 5 Stars and highly recommend you check it out too!

This book is currently available for Kindle and nook for the bargain price of $3.99. The books include excerpts from other Jane Graves books at the end and they all sound so great I want them all. I am so excited to have discovered a new author that I already love!

Here is a link to Ms. Grave's website that includes her book lists, contest and lots of fun things: http://www.janegraves.com

Until next time.. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment