Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday Book Deals!

I have been one-clicking like crazy! I seriously need an intervention. I thought I would compile a list of my latest purchases as well as links for you in case any of you feel the need to click. All links below are for Kindle- it is my preferred format, but I am sure if the books are on other platforms you can also find them for similar deals..

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE---> check the prices if you follow the links, as these sales were valid at the time of this post, but are subject to change!


BEAUTIFUL DISASTER BY JAMIE MCGUIRE
I bought this over the weekend and devoured it! I LOVED it! Now I know why everyone keeps talking about Travis Maddox! Kindle book is only $1.99. This book normally retails for much more! This is a STEAL!
 
Black Falcon Series by Michelle A. Valentine
The ENTIRE Black Falcon series is on-sale for only .99 for each book! Books in order: Rock the Heart, Rock the Bank, Rock My Bed, Rock My World, and even the super NEW release Rock the Beat is included! I snatched that bad boy up right away! Love my rocker bad boys- and these guys are HOT!
Stealing Harper by Molly McAdams
I loved Taking Chances, even if I may have ugly cried and lost a big chunk of my heart to Chase Greyson! Here is your chance to read this story from Chase's POV for only .49! You read that right 49 pennies! Grab your tissues and one-click this one now!


Rule by Jay Crownover
I fell in loved with Jay Crownover's Marked Men series the first time I read Rule and did it all over again when I read the newly edited version that Harper Collins released. This series is great and this story has a great twist on the new adult romance! I loved Rule and Jet and this lucky duck has already read the ARC of Rome- the amazing book #3 of this series. These are all stand alone books, but I recommend reading them in order and start with Rule, since it is on sale for only $1.49 today! GREAT PRICE for a GREAT BOOK!
Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
I have a love/hate relationship with this book. It took me a while to get to the love part, but by the end, I was there! This book is on-sale for $1.99- HUGE price drop! Has 701 5 Star and 252- 4 Star reviews on Amazon. This book is a hot ticket right now! Grab it and enjoy!
Arsen by Mia Asher
This book twisted me inside out! I didn't know what couple I was rooting for and it was worth the book hangover I had for days after finishing it. On sale for only .99-  If you want a great angst filled emotional read, spend some time with Arsen!
Driven by K. Bromberg
I LOVE this series! For only .99 if you haven't read Driven by K. Bromberg you need to take it for a test drive! This book has some scenes that will have you reaching for a glass of water, or your closest fire extinguisher! LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it!

Damaged by H.M. Ward
I will admit I haven't read this book, but it has been on my TBR list for what seems like forever! I snatched this up for only .49! I can't wait to read this and tell you all about it! 1000+ 5 Star Reviewers can't be wrong!
  

Fifty Shades Trilogy
Last but certainly not least- the entire trilogy is on-sale for $7.49 for all 3 books! This is a STEAL! I have re-read this series too many times to count and can't wait for this movie! Enjoy Mr. Grey, if you haven't already! This is one series I wish I could read again for the first time!




Kindle Fire HDX 7" 16GB w/Special Offers- Wi-Fi Only
One more deal- if you don't already have a Kindle Fire HDX- the 7" is $50 OFF today only! Current Price is $179! ($199.00-without Special Offers)
 


If you see any deals that I missed- please feel free to post them in the comments below! I would also love to hear your thoughts on any of these books. Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY READING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment